Our campaign is all about being positive and socially responsible
- Our ultimate goal for the Instagram Campaign is to forge strategic partnerships and spread awareness
- Michael Rubin, Meek Mill, and other entrepreneurs are helping raise awareness for criminal justice reform. Our goal is to spread awareness similarly for mental health issues.
On Instagram: Email your pictures or artwork describing your interpretation of pain or mental illness to email@example.com. If you are taking a picture, format it in black and white. If you choose to send in artwork describing your interpretation, please use color. At the bottom of your artwork or picture, place your initials.
- Criteria: Interpretation of pain and what mental health means to you
- Sending in a picture is giving us permission to use it
- Our goal for the end of the year is to make apparel featuring a collage of our Instagram awareness campaign
Winners will receive a CPMHA shirt of their size. A winner will be chosen at the end of the month.
Track us using these hashtags #mypain, #mhpain, #cpmha, #pain, #mentalhealth